THE HP PROBOOK X360 EDUCATION EDITION IS THE LATEST HP EDUCATION EDITION DEVICE
HP ProBook x360 EE Four modes. Built to last. Designed for learning.
Equip your students for success with this rugged, yet sleek to carry laptop. With a exible 360° hinge and dual mode camera1, it’s designed to deliver an ideal blended-learning experience allowing your students to type, touch, write, and draw across a range of engaging learning activities.
Whether creating vibrant classroom materials, providing supplemental learning activities, or running the morning attendance report, HP provides the print solutions you need to keep your school on track.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 AiO
- Ideal for the classroom – print, copy, scan, fax
- Prints up to 24 ppm black/20 ppm color with auto duplexing
- Professional-quality color with fleet management capabilities
- High yield ink available
HP PageWide Pro 477/577dw MFP
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Prints up to 40 ppm black and color
- Auto duplexing, Ethernet, USB Document Print, NFC touch-to-print
- HP PageWide technology; Extra-high yield ink available
HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586dn
- Print, Copy, Scan
- Print up to 50 ppm black and color
- High-Performance Secure Hard Disk, Duplex scanning, built-in Gigabit Ethernet, Mopria-certified
- Extra-high yield ink available
SPROUT PRO BY HP
Profound technology for powerful learning
Spark creativity and heighten hands-on experiences with an immersive learning station that integrates a PC, dual multi-touch work areas, digital inking, and 2D and 3D scanning. Whether it be in a lab, classroom or library, Sprout Pro engages learners and educators alike with immersive blended reality and next generation STEAM technology.
Total Access + True Learning = Meaningful Outcomes
Students engage and succeed when their education is flexible and personalized to their individual learning needs. HP Education Solutions offer students everywhere, all-the-time access to the content, curricula, and collaboration they need to enable true learning, delivering meaningful outcomes for themselves and their communities.
Students today live in a totally connected world, so teach them in totally connected way. HP can help you give students everywhere total access to next-generation content, curricula and learning communities on an unprecedented scale.
No two students are alike, so why teach them like they are? Personalize content to meet individual needs, helping students develop higher-level cognitive skills and creating richer educational experiences in the classroom and beyond.
Teachers can make a profound, positive difference in their students’ lives, and now they have the tools to know exactly how much. Analyze student performance to create indicators that can show you how your educational investments will pay off this semester and in the future.
HP CLASSROOM MANAGER 3.0
Classroom control, management, and collaboration at the click of a mouse².
With HP Classroom Manager 3.0, educators have the power to monitor student progress through a user-friendly, teacher-controlled virtual environment. Simply share resources and class materials and support student engagement.
HP TOUCHPOINT MANAGER FOR EDUCATION
One-stop IT management for education
HP Touchpoint Manager is a powerful cloud-based app that helps boost student and teacher productivity by enabling schools short on IT resources to easily manage devices and their connected learning environment.
HP and Microsoft’s Learning Studio Network – Reinvent The Classroom
Part of HP and Microsoft’s Reinvent the Classroom initiative, HP Learning Studios are designed to inspire next-generation learning experiences. Located in 60 selected schools in the world, and equipped with state-of-the-art technology, they’ll be breaking new ground through exciting, intuitive and immersive curriculum-based projects and experiences.
A new way to teach and learn
A HP Learning Studio allows students and teachers to become more collaborative in the learning experience. Teachers have the tools to facilitate learning by bringing new levels of excitement and engagement to curriculum projects, using cutting-edge, immersive technology.
Equipped for innovation
From 3D design and modelling to social entrepreneurship, a HP Learning Studio lets you provide new tech-driven opportunities that inspire creativity, collaboration and invention.
21st Century solution
Transforming and transcending the traditional classroom, the HP Learning Studio is designed to be a place to dream, investigate, design, create and solve. Students develop skills while letting their imaginations soar.
“Mobility will be a paradigm shift on the same order of magnitude as the industry’s move from mainframes to client/server, and client/server to Internet. Mobility for businesses isn’t just a device plus an app or adopting BYOD scenarios; it’s about businesses using purpose-built devices and industry-specific solutions that combined have the power to enable a workplace transformation.”
– Michael Park, Vice President & General Manager, Commercial Mobility & Software, Business Personal Systems, HP
Need help finding the perfect HP Mobility solution for your business needs?
- Requires optional rear-facing camera on select configurations only. Front-facing camera is standard on all models.
- Wireless 2×2 is an optional feature on the HP ProBook 11 EE G1 and G2 and the HP Pro x360 310 EE G2. Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- Internet connection required and sold separately.
- HP Touchpoint Manager for Education includes one-year TouchPoint Manager Basic subscription. Purchase required after one year. Not available in all countries. See hp.com/go/touchpoint/education for availability information. Subject to various environmental features including that the lost product be powered on and have Internet access. The service is not a guarantee.
- HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required and sold separately for control and device locking from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Students. Operating System requirements: Windows 8, 8.1, or 10.