It’s the plan that takes care of your printing needs—so you don’t have to.
For a predictable low monthly fee, that automatically includes up to 50% savings on ink and toner1, you’ll receive:
New HP printer
Protected with HP security8
Original HP ink and toner supplies
Delivered as you need them—before you run out!3
Unlimited Next Business Day Onsite Service
HOW IT WORKS
Don’t worry about your office printer again. We’ve got a plan.
Simply select a printer* and a page plan and start enjoying the savings and convenience of HP Print At Your Service.
Save big. Worry less.
HP Print At Your Service plans include up to 50% savings on ink and toner1, affordable printing, and convenient services designed specifically for small business—that’s business smart.
- Save up to 50% on Original HP ink and toner1
- Cut color printing costs by 40%2 with innovative HP PageWide Technology
- Simplify cash flow with zero upfront investment
- Easily manage supplies—cartridges are delivered as you need them, before you run out3
- Reduce downtime with unlimited Next Business Day Onsite Service
- Flex your plan—roll over unused pages or buy extra pages at the same cost per page4,5,6
- Simplify budgeting with predictable monthly payments
- Adjust your page plan each year to meet your changing needs7
- Stay up-to-date and help keep your business secure8 – select a new printer every 3–5 years without the upfront investment
Find the plan that’s right for your business
With a variety of plans from which to choose, let us help you find the best plan to meet your business needs.
When you sign up for an HP Print At Your Service plan, you pay a monthly fee which provides you with a new HP printer, unlimited Next Business Day Onsite Service, and the Original HP Supplies (ink or toner) needed to print the number of pages in your selected monthly plan. Additionally, Original HP Supplies are auto-shipped to your door as you need them free of charge.
Plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many cartridges you use. If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, no problem—your unused pages will be rolled over for up to one year4. If you print more pages than your monthly plan amount and have no roll over pages to use, the extra pages you need will automatically be added at the same cost per page as your current plan (billed in 100-page increments).5,6
Yes, you can make adjustments to your print plan based on your print history or expected print needs. Adjustments to your supplies and service plan will become effective on your annual anniversary date. Plan changes must be made at least 90 days prior to your plan anniversary date. 7
Plan prices vary based on the printer and page plan that you select. Please contact us for detailed pricing information the printer and plan that best meets your needs.
Plans offer a variety of printers from which to choose including the HP LaserJet and HP PageWide. Single function, multi-function, monochrome, and color printers are available with HP Print At Your Service plans. Please contact us to find a printer that best meets your needs.
HP will send replacement cartridges as you need them—before you run out of ink or toner.3 When your HP Print At Your Service printer is connected to your office network and the HP Print Management Device is connected to the Internet, your printer automatically orders supplies when you are running low.
If you have printed all of the pages in your plan and have used all of your rollover pages, the extra pages you need will automatically be added at the same cost per page as your current plan. You will be billed for these extra pages in 100-page increments and the charges will appear on your next month’s bill.5,6 You can view and monitor your usage using the HP Print At Your Service Customer Portal.
If you do not use all your plan pages in a month, your unused pages will be automatically rolled over for future use. These pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available for up to one year. You can view and monitor your usage using the HP Print At Your Service Customer Portal.4
Need help finding the perfect HP Print At Your Service plan for your business?
*Please contact your reseller for printers available with HP Print At Your Service.
- Savings based on a 12-month service contract for HP Print At Your Service frequent printing plans and printing all, or more than, the number of pages included in the frequent plan. Based on 60/40 monochrome/color pages with area coverage similar to ISO/IEC 19752/24712 test pages.
- The following claims and associated disclaimers do not apply to HP A3 PageWide Pro MFPs and printers released after May 1, 2017. 40% lower color cost-per-page compared with color lasers: Comparison of HP PageWide Pro and Enterprise-class devices, not sold under contract, with the majority of in-class color laser MFPs < $3,000 USD and color laser printers < $1,249 USD as of November 2016; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap Intelligence Pricing & Promotions report, October 2016, comparisons for all supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and page yield. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- HP will send you a Print Management Device to install on your office network that will enable HP to collect data from your printer such as page count, supply levels, error information, serial number, network connection information, job metadata, current settings, and installed solutions. All data transmissions will be securely encrypted. HP will not collect any data related to the contents of your documents.
- During each month-long period, your current month service plan pages will be exhausted from your page plan before your rollover pages are used. Rollover pages may not be available, or may be added to the HP Print At Your Service customer portal during certain promotional offers.
- Overages may only be purchased in blocks of one hundred (100) pages. HP may, but is not obligated to, send a communication to you or otherwise post on your HP Print At Your Service customer portal a notice when you are approaching the end of your service plan pages during a month period and are about to incur overage fees. Even if you don’t receive any such communication or notice from HP, you will be liable for all overage fees you incur. HP may waive overage fees in connection with promotional offers. Any unused pages will be applied to your rollover page bank. If you decide to cancel your contract and have pages remaining in your rollover page bank, those pages will be forfeited.
- Pages printed using supplies purchased separately and installed outside of this supply service will be applied toward your monthly page plan allowance. We encourage customers to return used cartridges. See hp.com/recycle for details.
- For a complete list of terms and conditions regarding the supplies and service included with your selected Print At Your Service plan, visit https://cpc.ext.hp.com/portal/site/cpc/.
- Based on HP review of 2017 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.