Introducing the new A3 MFPs
Next-generation technology that completely transforms the copier experience for both customers and service professionals. Choose to purchase or explore our Print as a Service option.
Business printers from HP
Whether you own a small business, manage a busy branch location, or run a large department, you can count on HP for dependable, cost-effective printers to meet your needs.
Big impressions. For less.
HP OfficeJet Pro printers
- Up to 5 users
- 200 – 2,000 monthly page volume
- Functionality at a great value
Incredible speed. Incredible value.
HP PageWide business printers
- Up to 15 users
- 750 – 6,000 monthly page volume
- Lowest total cost of ownership
Legendary HP quality. Why think twice?
HP LaserJet printers
- Up to 25+ users
- 200 – 25,000 monthly page volume
- Leading security and solutions offerings
Let us help choose your perfect HP printer
Digitize documents for greater business value
Whether you need a simple system for turning stacks of paper into digital files or a fully customized document-capture workflow solution, HP has award-winning scanners that are designed to get the job done.
Manage your business, not printers
Let HP Managed Print Services help you maintain your print fleet, enhance security and improve printing workflows to do more and save more.
Take full advantage of your print fleet
Reduce IT workload and costs, enhance employee productivity, and enable your users to print securely from PCs and mobile devices with HP JetAdvantage Solutions.
“HP’s color printers and MFPs deliver exactly what business users want: reliability, flexibility, ease of use and great performance.”
– Winner: Color Printer MFP Line of the Year, Winter 2015
Need help finding the perfect HP printer for your business needs?
- HP PageWide TCO: TCO comparison based on 90,000 pages for PageWide Pro and 150,000 pages for PageWide Enterprise, manufacturers’ published specs for page yields and energy use, MSRP for hardware and supplies, and cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest–capacity cartridges. Comparisons are to color business printers and MFPs $300–$1000 as of Sept. 2015 and color business A4 MFPs $500–$3000 as of Nov. 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share. More at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- HP PageWide speed: Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications of fastest available color mode of all color business printers $300–$600 USD and MFPs $400–$800 USD as of November 2015, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds. For PW Pro 400/500 series: Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications of fastest available color mode of all color business printers $300–$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1,000 USD as of November 2015, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
- HP PageWide energy efficiency: Energy claim based on the HP PageWide Technology array life cycle assessment (LCA) results. LCA of HP PageWide Technology array commissioned by HP and conducted by PE International as of February 2016.